Plan your days
We don't have a full schedule available yet because we want to customise it based on the people who win tickets in the ballot. We understand however, that you want to know what you're getting for your money so here's a list of the things we're planning for the schedule, so here is the schedule from LAST TIME:
Dance your socks off
- 50% of all workshop content will be Blues
- 50% of all workshop content will be Lindy
- A few classes will be all-in
- The international teachers will each teach for about 8 hours
- The local teachers will each teach for about 3.5 hours
- When classes are split, there will be one international couple and one local couple, or two local couples to choose from
- There is no level review - we will indicate the difficulty of classes and let you choose.
- You're welcome decide that a class is too difficult or just not what you're hoping for but please be nice to the teachers if you leave, and only switch once per time slot
All of the social dances will be in the main ballroom downstairs and contain an even mix of Swing and blues music.
We’ll be the first to admit that this is quite a challenge! Luckily we have a magnificent DJ team with a mighty music collection and we’re exploring some great ways to bring you the bestest music from both incredible genres. #allthemusic #danceyoursocksoff
Stretch your legs
We’re planning a few activities but nothing is even set in jelly yet, things like:
- Morning yoga / stretch classes
- Abseiling / rock climbing
- Wine tasting
- Hiking and sightseeing
We’d love to hear your suggestions!